Friday 7 October 2016

This week's smiles...week 190

Happy Friday to you all.  What a fab turn out we had last week.  Many thanks to all of you who linked up their smiles....I really love seeing what's making you all happy.

I'm featuring the gorgeous double rainbow that my big sister shared with us last week....we both love rainbows and that one really was stunning so thanks for sharing your photo Jo.

My smiles for this week are a couple of Theo who is one month old today. He never fails to make us smile .....


I had an afternoon with Theo, his Mummy and his other Nanny on Saturday while all our men were at the Shrewsbury town football game.  Little Theo lay on my eye spy quilt but as you can see he just wasn't playing the game with us [I'm sure there will be years of fun to come with it though]....he's such a  contented and happy baby.






When he woke he made us chuckle with his Usain Bolt impersonation.....either that or Superman!




This photo has to be my fav.....is that really just wind?  I don't think so.  To me it's just one very happy little man enjoying snuggles with his Mummy.

I hope you have enjoyed my smiles for this week and will link your smiles below so we can all share them.
Have a happy week and please come back again soon.
Hugs,
Annie x

9 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous photos Annie, nearly missed the rainbow but just popped over to see it. I am trying to keep up with the visits but just been busy one way or another, mostly another! Gorgeous photos and he is obviously a very happy baby which is enough to make anyone smile! I am supposed to be going walking next and it id pouring it down here so we shall see what the others think. You can have a smile when you think of us tramping through Lincolnshire in the rain Lol! Have a great day, Angela x

Barb said...

Morning Annie, What lovely photos you're sharing with us today. Theo is certainly the sweetest little baby and that does look like a very contented smile to me - certainly not wind. Your I-Spy quilt is beautiful and I'm sure Theo will really enjoy it as he gets older and treasure it over the years.

Wishing you all a very happy week. Barbxx

Elizabeth said...

Terrific photos, Annie. He's a gorgeous wee boy - lovely to see him thriving. Your I-spy quilt is yet another one of your brilliant makes - love it. That's definitely a smile of happiness - I refuse to believe it's just wind!!! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

What an adorable little man. He kind of reminds me of John Travolta's famous move in "Saturday Night Fever." Love the black and white photo of he and his mum snuggling. They do make the most adorable faces passing gas! tee hee

Hugs,
Kay

Neet said...

I so agree, that big smile from Theo is his way of showing you all his enjoyment of a cuddle with Mummy. Bet he has a smile when he is with you too. There is something about black and white photography isn't there?
Love the quilt he is on in the first two photographs and how lovely to see him with his eyes open.
Sorry I haven't linked again this week - will email you.
Love
Neet xx

mamapez5 said...

Lovely photos of Theo and a lovely quilt too. He really does look as though he is smiling at you. Kate x

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy Friday Annie, and you sure do have lots to smile about, Theo is just so cute and huggable. Your I Spy quilt is the best idea I've heard of, and looks fabulous. Must say I did notice your new blog header photo last week, it's beautiful - do you have these growing in the garden- what is it called. Anyway the colour is amazing. Ok enjoy your weekend, hope it's sunny over there too, hugs Robyn

tilly said...

lovely pics and smiles for you, I did post on Friday and forgot to join it up DOH !!! x

Twiglet said...

Beautiful!