Well, what can I say? I have had so much to smile about this week so am quickly going to write a list of some of the main things....
- I was simply blown away by the numbers of blogging friends who joined in the Weekly smiles post by linking up last week. Thank you to each and every one of you. I don't have time to feature one of you this week but hope every one of you will come back often throughout the year to share your smiles.
- Having had a wonderful Sewing by Annie Facebook page launched for me by our daughter Amy I have had so many family, friends and blogging friends linking up by liking the page and sharing it. This has given me a warm fuzzy feeling so thank you to all who have given me their love and support.
- On Wednesday I had two sewing buddies to join me for the day to trial a sewing workshop to make a dust cover for a sewing machine. It was a really successful day, the three of us laughed, sewed, lunched and had the odd cup of coffee or three :-) A great time was had by all.
- I am thankfully back in the driving seat with being well enough to do the normal school runs for the twins....oh how I've missed them and they both hugged, loved me and told me they had missed me too. Huge smiles all round.
- Last night we babysat for Amy's three.....they are such good little munchkins and any time together with them is really special......more smiles.
The last two things that have made me smile have come out of not so good situations but I can always see good in any situation....even if only 'things could have been worse' and thankfully both are now on the road to recovery.
- Our dear blogging friend Sam and her hubby were involved in a car accident at the weekend and although Sam had to be cut out of the vehicle and the vehicle was written off she didn't brake any bones or have any serious injuries. She does have lots of soft tissue damage and has had a rough week but thankfully they are both alive and given time they will both recover well I hope. Please send her lots of love for a good recovery.
- The other little person in our lives that is needing a bit of extra love this week is my big sister's little grandson Ben who has his leg in plaster with a green stick fracture. These things happen so easily when they are toddling and thankfully they usually heal very quickly and cause very little distress. Sending you big hugs Ben for a speedy recovery.
Shell had put the twins lunch boxes ready to fill for the next day and had been distracted. When she came back into the kitchen this is what she found.....little Monty had decided Sam's lunchbox was his new bed :-)
As one of Shell's friends commented...
There have been times I was hungry enough to eat a horse but never a cat. :-)
That's all from me for today. Thank you for calling by. Please link your smiles below and I will call by yours asap to see what you've got to smile about this week.