Wednesday 18 December 2013

WOYWW...

Here we are at the last Wednesday fun day before the big day so I would like to say a very Happy Christmas to all my wonderful blogging friends out there and lets hope 2014 is a happy, healthy and exciting year for us all.  Thank you to you all for the lovely comments you've left me over the last year too....they really do mean a lot to me and your friendship is worth everything.

Just a quick post to show you that I've not been sat on my bum all week....like any of you would imagine that for one minute!  :-)



Here is one of the two new tops that I've made this week...not a brilliant photo sorry cos I'm taking it in a mirror but I'm sure you can see it's a rather festive patterned red one and the other one is more warm pink in colour.  I also cut out another one in blue but as yet I haven't found a spare hour or two to make it....maybe today?  :-)

There is no stopping me when I get it in my head that I'm going to get something done.  :-)

That's the only photo I've got to share today as I'm certain you really don't need to see more snaps of the chaos surrounding me  :-)





Thanks for dropping by today....I have a feeling we will all be too busy to post next week so I will say see you in two weeks....unless of course you drop by on Friday to see my happy pics.  I'm sure you will all have something that has made you smile this week so why not snap a pic and join in the fun of sharing what's made you smile on Friday and make the world a happier place.

Have a great time over the next couple of weeks and I hope to pop by to see what you're up to later.
Hugs,
Annie xxxx

18 comments:

Helen said...

Love your festive top! You have been so busy all year - hope the new year is wonderfully happy for you as you move into your new home. Happy Christmas to you and all the munchkins - will try and stop by for some Friday smiles. Helen 28

Scrapcat 1 said...

You top looks fabulous I often wish I could sew but then I never do anything about learning, too many others things to do instead. Thanks for sharing, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Tracy #41

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a lovely top, Annie...clever you. Look at all that pin tucking on the front. Lovely and Festive!
Returning the Christmas wishes in abundance, matey....have a great time and hope 2014 is a happy year for you and yours!
Hugs. LLJ 43 xx

Mrs.D said...

What a super festive top, i really ought to make more clothes for myself, laziness is my only excuse.
Have a wonderful Christmas with all your family,
Bless you
Chris #34

Di said...

Ooooh Annie, lovely top! Just right for Christmas too.

Happy WOYWW!

Hugs, Di xx

Hettie said...

Very festive. Now make sure you don't get gravy on it before the big day!
Hugs
xx

Twiglet said...

I wish I could do pintucks like you Annie!!! lol It looks fab doesn't it. x Jo

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, lovely top, perfect for Christmas - I like the pintuck detailing down the front. Read your earlier posts and note that you are finally preparing to move ... having just been through same, you have my sympathy. Just remember to mark each box with the contents and the room it's going in. Taking frequent big breaths and repeating this mantra, 'This too will pass' often helps too. And congratulations on the weight loss, and snap! I've been on a prediabetes induced diet and lost 18lbs so far ... I haven't been this weight for a few years and it feels great :) Have a wonderful Christmas with your gorgeous family. Seasons greetings to you and yours, Elizabeth x #45

Julia Dunnit said...

Admiring the slimmer odd in the n festive style top...well done you!
yep, will be busy, but as usual, the balls are starting to slowly come down and are settling a it..will try to show you something that really has mademe smile this Friday!

Darnell said...

Excellent job on the top, Annie! It really is very festive!! Happy WOYWW and Happy Holidays!! Hugs, Darnell #10

ddazzled71 said...

Annie I am just loving your top Annie, with the different shades of red it is very festive and will be perfect for Christmas. Wishing you and all your family a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Danie #37

Andrea said...

love your top two in one week that s impressive !. have a very happy christmas and hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family over the festive period crafty hugs Andrea #48

Kate said...

Happy Christmas Annie. Love the festive tunic. hope you and all those lovely grandchildren have a fabby time.

~Kate~

Gill said...

I love your new top Annie - I hope you'll show us the others??

Lisa-Jane said...

That's a great top! I wish I could sew my own clothes but I can't even sew a straight line! Have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for 2014! #41

fairy thoughts said...

Hi annie
haha you should put that comment on your Friday post.... the thought of you sat on your bum doing nothing.. like that is ever going to happen...........
likewise with the comments on this wonderful phenomenon WOYWW
happy Christmas to you and your family
janet 30 ish

Nan G said...

Oh I love the fabric. Festive indeed! You're all set now go relax. :) Happy Christmas to you and yours! Happy Holidays! Nan G #14

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for stopping by, I'm way late, but was a busy week once I got to feeling better. Had lots to do.
Love the fabric in your new top. May your Holidays be Bright and May you and your have a wonderful Christmas.