As you can see this week I have changed my header pic to show you the beautiful blossom in our garden.....yes spring is really here.....and just look at that blue sky too :-) :-) :-)
Another 'different' week for me here at Sewing by Annie's. I managed to complete all the huge sewing pile I had here last week including that gorgeous lacy wedding dress that had 4 hems to shorten! The rest of my week has been spent full of challenges!
- Little Sam has been in and out of hospital all week with his severe tummy pain and this included a blue light ambulance ride from Shrewsbury hospital to Birmingham's childrens hospital to be seen by the specialists on Saturday.....needless to say they still haven't found the cause but think it may be a nasty gut infection and they sent him home on Sunday with a bag full of different medicines.
- Shell has been here with the both twins for last couple of days just in case Sam needed hospital again so that I could look after Lexi....bless them it's been such a worrying time.
- Oh yes and on Thursday last week I was diagnosed as being diabetic!!! So no more chocolate or cake for me now :-( Thankfully I had had a blood test that picked it up cos I had had no signs or symptoms at all.
Nothing very exciting really to see but there is...
- Lace trimmings from the wedding dress.....if bride doesn't want this I promise it will be put to good use :-)
- Mitzy monkey is sat watching all that goes on in my sewing room....but she keeps all my secrets :-)
- the pin cushion Jo[zart] gave me is on the side of the machine on the left of the pic....it gets used every day Jo :-)
- my Tax form is in the middle of the pic waiting for me to do my end of year books up to date :-(
- two of my many pair of pink snippers , pins, cotton reels etc
So there you go, I have sun beaming through the window and my magnolia is starting to open up just outside in the garden and already smells wonderful....have a good snoop but I'm sure you will find nothing very exciting today....sorry, it's been one of those weeks!
To those who said they would like to swap ATCs with me for the 4 year WOYWW celebrations can you please check you have sent me your details via email cos there are still some that have forgotten and to anyone else wanting to swap......I'd love you to send me your details :-)
Thanks for dropping by. I will do my best to pay you a return visit if you leave me a little hello message. Take care and have a great week.