Friday 22 February 2013

This weeks smiles....week 6

There were not so many of you with something happy to share this last week.  I really hope those that had nothing to smile about felt able to follow the links of the ones that joined in because I'm certain they would find lots to smile about there  :-)

Many thanks to those that did joined in the fun.  This week there was one blog that made me chuckle the most and that was the cartoon that sister of mine put on her blog.  I think there will be many of you out there that will relate to this humour.....it even looked a bit like me  :-)  Do pop over to Jo's blog to share the chuckle.

I always have lots to make me smile and this week is no exception...



Thankfully the twinny munchkins are now well recovered from their Chickenpox and here you can see them sharing a slide whilst away for a few days with their Mum and Dad visiting family down in Cornwall.



Lexi is such a funny little poppet at the mo.  She likes to climb onto the stools at ours on a Tuesday...here she is facing the wall reading her book but I promise it wasn't being used as a naughty chair  :-)



Here she is sat on a little wooden stool that her Great Granddad made.  He would have been so thrilled to see her perched on it too.  :-)



Here is a really happy snap of Amy's three little munchkins.  This one makes me smile every time I look at it so I hope it has the same effect on you.

I hope you have enjoyed my happy snaps this week and will take your own pics to link up and join in the fun.  Come on lets make the world a happier place to live.

15 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Lovely smiles.
I love Lexi's curly hair
Julie xxxxxxxx

Gill Edwards said...

morning annie, Lovely to see the twins well again. I can see how the smiles never stop for you with such gorgeous children to look at.
Have a good week.
Gill x

Di said...

Fabulous piccies Annie - and what a lovely mop of curls Lexi has. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Di xx

Twiglet said...

Happy days!! x Jo

Hettie said...

Glad to hear everyone is fighting fit and full of smiles!
xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Aww, what lovely pics :-)

Thanks Annie for your kind comments & support. Your magic wand worked!! Wishing you all a super weekend, hugs Gez xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw, gorgeous pics. My baby gal had her own stool and it was no doubt the best single gift she was given. Now Mama uses it to get into the top kitchen cupboards when she's not home to reach for me!!

JoZart Designs said...

They are 3 gorgeous little gems! Love the pic of Amy's three especially and the one of Lexi facing the wall too! Oh, well they're all good for a smile!
love jo x.
Off to look at the others now!

Caro said...

Gorgeous smiles this week...I love the twins squashed onto the slide together, and then the adorable little munchkins cuddled up close. Thanks for sharing and hosting! Caro xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Gorgeous little munchkins! Happy children always make us smile, don't they? Have a smashing weekend, hugs Shaz

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Beautiful pictures. Please can I post my smile tomorrow after visiting the other half of the family for Christmas. I have been baking all morning and then helping a friend with her computer this afternoon, then back home to finish the lemon Meringue pie. xx Maggie

Lynn Holland said...

I posted a picture of my Mum as a young woman. It's hangs on the wall in my bedroom and makes me smile every day

Shirley-Anne said...

Annie , what a lovely post ..And with all the smiles and hugs floating around in blogland what a wonderful world it is .
Hugs Shirley-Anne

Carol said...

Gorgeous photos, lots to smile at. Love Lexis' curls, my hair is poker straight.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Off to read Jo's cartoon.
Carol xx

Neet said...

Love that photo of Lexi on the stool. It should be published somewhere, it is so cute.
Great grandee photos altogether, such happy children.

Hugs, Neet xxx