Wednesday night most of you will know I had my 5 little pixies round with their mummies [and one of their daddies too] to decorate our Christmas tree so I have made a collage of the pics I snapped to make you smile today.....magical memories in the making eh?
You can click on the pics to have a closer look if you'd like to and you can add these titles where you think they fit best... :-)
- 5 little pixies all together....very briefly!
- No I won't got on the top mum!
- Even a little elf needs his milk at bedtime!
- A little reindeer gets a bit of tinsel!
- My two little pixies....when did they grow up and become so beautiful?
- The biggest pixie can reach the highest up the tree!
- We painted these today to go on your tree Nanny Annie.
- Can you put this on the tree please Aunty Amy...I can't quite reach!
- That looks pretty Mum.
I do so love my family times...I'm such a proud mum and nanny.
..... [but I guess that is pretty obvious :-) ]
Really hope you have enjoyed sharing my snaps today and you have a wonderful weekend.