Good morning to all my fellow WOYWWers. Brrrrrrr it's a bit chilly here this morning.
It's been another busy week for me....do I have any other? :-)
Everything from ......
- Tea out and a theatre visit to see 'The Essence of Ireland' in Shrewsbury....A fab night was had [just wish I could manage all those high kicks] :-) thanks Jo.
- A 2nd birthday tea out for my gorgeous little Granddaughter P...A wonderful night was had by all....how quickly time flies.
- Visiting our dear friend B in her care home....still very confused but a little more settled and not so agitated this week
- A fun day Monday without Twiglet ....Had another friend here to 'play' but of course big sis was missed by all.
.......to more painting and decorating [stairs and landing walls this time] and getting ready for new carpets this next weekend [hopefully! cos at the mo the 3 rolls of carpets are full length of our sitting room!].
So? What's on my desk today I hear you ask :-)
I have mounted my brooches on cards ready for the craft fair and made a couple of new ones [on the left in the pic] during our fun day Monday afternoon.
On my table today is.....
- the, now finished, lap blanket....I just love the colours.
- another knitted dolly on the go and
- my wooden chopping board that I do my melting and burning on.
...Oh and my Nutrogena....my hands are like coarse grade sandpaper at the mo :-(
I am also making Christmas card toppers with some pretty Christmas fabric. I'm wadding each little panel and using machine embroidery to decorate them.
And? What am I doing today?
I'm having another play time with my little Granddaughters while my daughter goes for a pre-op check for a minor op she needs next week. Fingers crossed all goes well.
Thanks for dropping in on my blog and for all the lovely comments you leave me. Please pop over to Julia's blog next to join in the fun and check out all the other crafty desks.