It's a little cooler for me this week thankfully because my customers have been coming fast and furious.
I have...
- Shortened 2 layers on a stunning long, bright pink maternity dress
- Shortened another dress
- Took a dress up on the shoulders
- Shortened 6 pairs of trousers
- Took in a pair of trousers on the waist and seat and made...
... another lovely school memory bear.
And it's only Wednesday!!
I've been keeping busy as you can see :-)
Two of my customers this week were pregnant so my midwifery skills are never wasted :-)
Saturday I was treated to a lovely afternoon lunch by Michelle [our eldest daughter]. We had a lovely time together and even managed to pop into the two fabric shops in town while we were out....I just might have bought a few fat quarters while we were there :-)
What a treat. πππ
That's all from me for this week. I hope you've have had a lovely week too. I will pop over to see what you've been up to ASAP.
Hugs,
Annie x


3 comments:
You’ve had a busy week! The bear is lovely and your total continues to mount up. How lovely to be treated to that lovely tea by Michelle, you deserve it and I bet I know which fabric shops you went into *grin*
Hugs LLJ 3 xx
Busy as ever, I wonder if you get many return customers. The afternoon tea looks scrummy, pleased you had a nice time. It's a bit cooler here this week thank goodness so I might be able to get back in the cabin to finish my sorting out job. Off to the craft club Saturday as I've got a class there this week. Have a good woyww, hugs Angela x10x
It’s not any cooler here and my productivity levels are low. Beautiful afternoon tea-what a treat! Catriona
Post a Comment