Friday 12 July 2024

This week's smiles....week 382

 It's Friday and it's another catch up with the smiles from the week...and I have several to share this week.





Sam has been awarded Student of the Year for Year 7 Design and Technology....He's doing really well at school and it's lovely to see him getting awards....Proud of you Sam.





He also took part in his school's Art Festival and played the part of the Cheshire Cat in a little Alice in Wonderland sketch.....This made me smile.





Lexi has entered another on line dance competition and she got first place in her Jazz solo....she's doing so well and really loving life.





Milly always makes me smile..... when I pull out one of my fabric boxes in my sewing room she jumps in.  I'm not sure if she thinks she's helping me :-)







Of course I also have to share some funnies with you....hope you find something here to make you smile and will then leave me a little comment before linking up to your own smiles below....everyone is welcome.
Hugs,
Annie x



I think we can all relate to this one :-)

10 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Big chapeau for your Grandkids - they do great! And a big Smile to Milly.
To sillyness! Well... need to go shopping! Smiles on Friday!

Lisca said...

Your grandchildren are doing so well! You must be very proud.
I giggled at the funnies. But I didn’t get the one about the layered cake and jelly rolls. They must be sewing expressions. (And not edible).
Have a great weekend.
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Well done to both. Fab photos. The funnies are brilliant. So us .. we are getting sillier, filter less and yes I'm sharp but your the one who's name begins with A 🤣🤣🤣

Twiglet said...

You're!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to both Sam and Lexi. I'm always amazed as I watch them grow into their teens. Loved seeing Milly, too.

You had some great funnies. Took me a minute to get the filter one. I would have been here sooner, but Squiggles got sick. Twice. Just got one mess cleaned up and he did it again. Hope you are having a better day than I right now and have a super weekend, too.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done to the Grandkidies. I love the Chshire cat outfit too and of course Milly for ever the best of company, she's so sweet. Good collection of funnies too. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Your twinnies are doing so well. Congratulations to both of them.
My cats are the same if I leave a box of anything out in my craft-room, they are sitting in it within minutes.
You found some good funnies this week to keep us smiling. Kate x

LA Paylor said...

right there with you on art supplies!

Cloudia said...

What a beautiful post! You are blessed in your grandchildren and with Milly! I think you're wonderful Attitude is infectious. Good way to start off my day! I Aloha to you

Kelly said...

Great job, kiddos!~
I love when kids are productive with their time and are encouraged to do things they love. Fosters great adults!

The funnies cracked me up - especially the craft one. I guess I'll break the news to Bob he's stuck with me FOREVER! lol
Creative Blessings & hugs! ~ Kelly #15