Wednesday 10 January 2024

WOYWW....

Good morning all.  I hope I find you all well and happy this Wednesday.  I've had a couple of customers this week and have repaired the sleeve on a blouse and shortened a couple of pairs of jeans so far but have Memory bears on their way through the post :-)

This has given me a little time to be creative [if only I can get motivated lol].



I love making the Christmas wreath so much and it made me smile every time I walked past my sewing room door, where it was hanging, that I thought I'd have a go at making one covered with Spring flowers so I sorted through several Spring coloured fabrics and ironed stiff interfacing on the back of each to make the machine embroidery easier.




Spring is on it's way :-)

I've made a start with a couple of Daffodils and snowdrops so far and rather like how they are turning out so far....what do you think?









That's all from me for today.  Please leave me a little message so I know you've called by and I will do my best to pay you a return visit as soon as I can.
Hugs,
Annie x

14 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving those spring flowers Annie they will make a lovely wreath. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Helen said...

I think a spring wreath is just the thing to brighten up January! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Twiglet said...

I love the daffs and snowdrops. I'm hiding mine until it's finished. Ahem! Well maybe I haven't started yet. 😂😂

My name is Cindy said...

Oh gosh these are lovely Annie!! Can't wait to see the finished project. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #10

Catriona said...

I think the Spring wreath will be even better than the festive one-springtime colours are always so joyful and fresh. Catriona

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those flowers are fab, you’ve got them both spot on - I think daffs are a tricky flower to get right but you’ve done it! The Spring wreath is going to look fab, can’t wait to see it!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Christine said...

What a great idea! those daffs and snowdrops will certainly brighten up the place
have a good week
Christine #14

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Beautiful Daffodils...love flowers in a lot of projects. And I like the red tones in your Page Header. Your grandkids are growing up so fast. So blessed to be close to them. Enjoy a good week.

Crafting With Jack said...

Your wreath is going to be amazing, the first flowers are beautiful. My husband said he saw daffodils coming up already! Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Neet said...

Oh Annie, I think your flowers are absolutely gorgeous. It is going to be beautiful. Daffs have a lot of meaning for me (connected to losing my mum), and snowdrops are something I would love a garden full of so they get top marks from me anyway. Can't wait to see the finished article.
Hugs, Neet 4 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I'm here Annie, been to the vet's this afternoon just for Alfie's check up. The daffodils are lovely and the wreath will look brilliant. Wishing you a very happy WOYWW. Hugs, Angela x11x

Chana Malkah said...

Your flowers are so cheery! I just know your spring wreath is going to be gorgeous! I can hardly wait to see it!


Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

Julia Dunnit said...

Free machining spring flowers is a result of not being motivated? OMGEEEEE! they look lovely Annie, I love the idea, you could make a wreath for practically every holiday in the calendar! Good luck with the Memory Bears, another year of them, bet you never saw theses numbers coming when you designed the first!

Lynnecrafts said...

Beautiful spring flowers,Annie. Your wreath will look lovely.
Take care, have a good week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 7 xx