Friday 3 December 2021

This week's smiles ....week 450

 This is the 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas' post.  My Christmas cards are all made and now posted and everywhere is beginning to look festive so thos are the photos I'm sharing with you today...



Amy has always been the one of our three that has loved Christmas the most in our family and now she is spreading the love of it to her family too.  The Christmas trees [yes, more than one of course] are going up around their house and they love to make the most of all the Christmas events that they can.





Of course their two dogs like to join in and pose for their photos too....they are such lovely dogs and never like to miss out.




Of course, last year Covid got in the way but this year as always my little elves like to come to Nanny Annie's to decorate the tree and, as you can see Theo joined them this year.....Phoebe had decorated the top of the tree [because she's the tallest of course] and Theo is just putting the last few bits on here.





Phoebe, Lulu and Stephen have decided that this year [Like Nanny Annie of course] that they would use their sewing machine to make their Christmas cards....This really made me smile.



Finally but by no means least this is a gorgeous painting that Lulu did for her mummy and daddy to go in the unit where they work....isnt it lovely?

That's all from me for this week.  I hope at least something has made you smile and you will now share your own smiles by linking up below.

Hugs,

Annie x

11 comments:

Lisca said...

Indeed it is looking like Christmas! I have not put anything out yet. I don't even know where my stuff is. In the garage I think. We normally go to my mum's in Holland, so we never decorate here. This year we are not going anywhere because we are waiting for my hubby's operation.(Hopefully we will hear something this morning as we are seeing the surgeon today)
Amy's tree is enormous (as is their telly by the way) and the dogs are super cute.
And the little elves that did your tree worked very hard.
You must be so proud that your grandchildren are sewing their cards just like their nannie. They are doing a magnificent job. You have taught them well.

Have a lovely weekend,
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

Lynn Holland said...

What a lovely almost Christmas post Annie. It nice to see the young ones being creative.
And a big thank you from us two for the lovely card. It was the first one of the year and we love it
Have a good weekend
Lynn xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Back later, walking dogs xXx

mamapez5 said...

Lots of family Christmas activity. How lovely and what fun. My tree will be up this weekend but sadly I have no little elves to help me. But the family all love Christmas and I am sure they will all be busy doing their own too.
Well done to the three sewing their cards. You have taught them well. Kate x

Twiglet said...

A lovely festive post! Great work with the trees, fab cards and brilliant poster! Well done all. xx Jo

Lisca said...

Thank you for alerting me to the fact that my post wasn't published. I don't know what went wrong there. I wrote it yesterday and scheduled it for midnight. Obviously something went wrong. Sorry.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I'm back but got distracted trying to clear away my Christmas dies and stamps, fingers crossed I wont need them again this year. Great to see everyone getting into the Christmas spirit. I'm not convinced the dogs do like joining in but they do it anyway that is when you catch them. Our two just seem to know when something like this is for them and they go and hide but put up with it once it's on. Wishing you a lovely weekend, hugs Angela xXx

LA Paylor said...

aweeeeeeee the puppies!! So sweet. I had a black lab and her bestie was a yellow lab and they did so much playing together

Elizabeth said...

Lovely, happy post, Annie. It's great to see all the trees going up again. We've just put up the little tree this year in the hope it will survive the attentions of a certain little furry ninja. The dogs look wonderful in their Santa hats. It's great to see the children making cards, and using the sewing machine. They are as talented as their grandmother. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Ellie xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry this is a generic message, but it's all I could pull together. Late Thursday as I headed to the basement, I caught my sleeve on the railing and lost my balance. I fell down 13 of the 14 steps to the basement floor. I laid there for what seemed like hours, but in reality was probably little more than 20-30 minutes. When I was able to get up, I realized I had hurt my back enough that all I could do was lie on it. I have trouble sitting or standing. I hope you understand. If I normally visit you every day, I hope/plan to feel better by Monday. Thanks for your support and understanding. PLEASE, NO SYMPATHY. It was my own stupidity.

Spyder said...

aw...those dogs are definitely tooooo funny! ((Lyn))