Friday 5 March 2021

This week's smiles....week 411

It's been another really busy week here at Sewing by Annie's and it's been one filled with smiles so I will quickly show and tell.....






 Lexi linked up to an on line live event with her favourite author Liz Pichon...she even answered Lexi's question.







Sam's treat was to do an on line drawing session to draw Roblox characters.







Amy's three wanted to show me how much fun they were having in their new hot tub....how lovely to be able to enjoy it at the end of February eh?



We enjoyed our first day back looking after Theo whilst his mummy was teaching on Wednesday....oh how I've missed our fun days.....here he is on the floor building Lego with his Grandad and then he sat at the table to do his 'School work'.  He's such a bright little button and is more than ready for school in September now.




Lulu received her letter of acceptance to secondary school for September...she will be going to the same one as Phoebe and is really excited about it.
The other photo is her sat doing her home schooling and, as you can see, both dogs are sat patiently waiting for her to finish.












Finally here's a few funnies to make you smile...


 I hope you find something to make you chuckle here and will then leave me a little message before linking to your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You can certainly be proud of those grandchildren. They are so talented. And Amy's three look like they are enjoying that new hot tub, too. I can't believe how green that grass is. Have a super Friday and a great weekend.

Helen said...

great pics to bring a smile to faces today! have a happy weekend

Lynn Holland said...

Good morning Annie
So good to see all the young ones busy and enjoying the hot tub. My niece has one in her garden and they all love it too.
I can’t believe how much Theo has grown. I’m sure I’ve said it before but it does seem only minutes since he was born.
The funnies have cracked us both up this morning. My favourite is the door one.
Have a good weekend
Lynn xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, bet you thought I'd got lost but the groomer changed the appointment time and then I decided to have a shower...well you have to some times! and the time just disappeared but I'm here now. The children are doing well and pleased to hear that Lulu has got into the school she wants as I know at times round here it can be awkward. The funnies are brilliant too, love them. Have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

Olde Dame Holly said...

The one good thing about COVID, maybe, is how many new online classes there are. I took a paper doll making one, so enjoyable.

mamapez5 said...

It is lovely to see the twins following their own interests now. I haven't heard of the author, nor the characters Sam is drawing, (I'm showing my age there!) but they both look like very good sessions.
The hot tub is great. I'm not surprised the children are enjoying it.
I didn't know Lulu was old enough for secondary school yet. Exciting times for her, and easier when there is a big sister there already.
You did a great job on the teddies made from Shaz's dress and cloak. I saw the post on Facebook.
Things are looking up a bit now so I hope everyone stats sensible and doesn't spoil it all again. Kate x

Catriona said...

What busy grandchildren and a busy grandad! It seems hard to believe that Theo is going to school in September. Still very cold here so I have been doing lots of i door tasks like housework and ironing!