Wednesday 11 March 2020

WOYWW.....

What a lovely week I've been having since I saw you last Wednesday....and I'm here on our desk sharing day to show you what I've been up to...



Last week I showed you the pink coat I'd made for Phoebe's Luna Lapin rabbit.  


Well, this week I've made the purple/lilac coat for Lulu's rabbit with matching bias trim to her dress and......




......I've made the turquoise coat with matching trim for Lexi's rabbit.

I really have enjoyed making each of them and love how they have all turned out but I have decided that no one would want to pay me to make them one [and I'd not be keen to part with them] because there is a good 2 day's work into making each coat.....a real labour of love 
         😍😍😍


Here's the three all lined up in their new coats looking rather pleased with themselves....some would say 'All dressed up and nowhere to go'

I haven't decided when I will be handing the rabbits over yet...there's no rush and I'm rather enjoying seeing them all sat together on my desk for now.

Of course I haven't finished yet....I have lots I've planned to make just yet for them.....

I had a request to make a football kit for one of the rabbits but of course you can't make one without the other so I am now making little football kits for the boy rabbits.

Here's the first I've made.  I have had to adapt the pattern to make it work but am rather pleased so far....mad aren't I?....or maybe I just love my Grandchildren rather a lot.  😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope you have enjoyed your visit this week and will leave me a little comment.  I will do my best to pop over to yours when I can.....I did have a few late visitors last week that I didn't manage to comment on but I will try harder today.
Hugs,
Annie x

20 comments:

Helen said...

Oh those rabbits look so cute! the matching coats are just gorgeous. Happy WOYWW (hoping the link goes up before I leave for work soon ) Helen #?

Neet said...

Am certain your grandkids love you a lot too. What a wonderful gran you are to them all. Those rabbits are absolutely delightful and those coats are just beautiful. Now you are onto the sports clothes for the boy rabbits, was wondering if they should really have some rainwear? You know what the weather is like here, I am sure it would be a necessity. Can see them now, with little sou'westers on.
Sorry, am getting carried away (was even thinking bikinis and trunks). I'll stop and say Happy WOYWW.
Hugs, Neet (no number yet despite it being turned 8 am - do hope Julia is ok) xx

Lynn Holland said...

They are exquisite Annie and how lovely to keep them for a while to admire. They make me smile just seeing them in a picture. They really are beautiful and I can see the footballers will be something special too.
Lynn xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, your Grandees are going to be over the moon when they get these. They are fabulous, and the coats are amazing! I'd say you've been a busy bunny, lol. Have a lovely week, love & hugs, Shaz #4 X

sandra de said...

They are all delightful and I am sure will be treasured by the grandchildren. Such a labour of love and you wouldn't want to make lots because they are a special little family.
Sandra de @ 8 or 9 (can't remember)

Twiglet said...

Oh so gorgeous and even better in real life! xx Jo

Glenda said...

I love the little coats for your rabbits! I can't imagine working on something so small and they look so taylored! Well done you!
Glenda #10

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Awww, those rabbits are just too cute in their little coats! You make me want to learn to sew, Annie! Hope all is well with you, zsuzsa #14

Karen said...

These rabbits are precious! ~ Those coats...so much detail ~ so sweet!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Congrats on #1 spot today ! Oh I love your adorable coats for your precious rabbits. And only a grandma would go that extra mile to make sports clothes !! But that's our choice. (Back in the Cabbage Patch days I made college colors and crocheted hat sand sweaters) Caught up on a few of your other posts and it was great to see flowers, Julia had green grass and we are not yet to that point. Loving that little JET ! Sons family dealing with a pup Corgi now too.
Have a great week, enjoying what you love. Thanks for the fun visit.

Heather M said...

Hi Annie, the coats are gorgeous, and I'm sure your grandchildren will love them. Definitely a labour of love, and yes it's amazing the number of hours we will put into making something for our grandchildren. But they are worth it, and I love seeing their faces when they receive something made especially for them. Have lovely week, Heather xx #21

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Annie, I think those rabbits are giving you as much pleasure as they ever will your grandchildren. The footie outfit is fab. Now that women's football is so popular, I think the girls will be wanting the same for their rabbits too. Have another lovely week. Hugs, Ellie x #18

glitterandglue said...

Hi Annie. Just gorgeous! I'm sure those grandies will love them.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #15

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

They are so cute and brilliantly made, love them. Happy creative woyww, Angela x2x

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy WOYWW. Those rabbit and their amazing coats are just fantastic. I wish I had your talent. No wonder you are in no rush to hand them over. Ali x #25

okienurse said...

I love the rabbits and their gorgeous coats of many colors! I used to make and do for my children but haven't done so much for the Grandkids for many reasons...I know bad grandma but.. I hope you have a great week! Vickie #26

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh Annie those rabbits are going to be so treasured and passed down as family heirlooms. Your grandchildren are very lucky little people. Happy bleated WOYWW. Sarah #13

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Congrats on numero uno Annie.. and making such superb little bunnies, smashing coats and clever footie outfit too.
Sorry for such late visit .. 😊
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

nwilliams6 said...

You are amazingly talented! Wow.

Anonymous said...

I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
Thanks, Busarakham.