Friday 23 February 2018

This week's smiles....week 260

It's been another week filled with smiles here at Sewing by Annie's.  

It's been half term holidays for the children so I've had several visits from the little people in my life and that always brings smiles.  I will share a few photos that have had me smiling....




With it being half term my two daughters had organised hair cuts for the children but without knowing they had all decided to be trimmed up on the same day and the children all like to let Nanny see how smart they all are so these pics all arrived within minutes of each other.  :-)



Sam's been wearing glasses for a while now but Lexi had been getting headaches after a busy day at school so now she's got glasses for close work so they are like a pair of bookends now.....both losing their baby teeth too as you can see.  It's costing the tooth fairy lots.  :-)




Yesterday morning the twins had been to our local garden centre making/decorating flower pots and Sam decided he wanted to give me the one he'd made....such a cutie.  :-)



Little Theo is on a skiing holiday in Italy with his mummy and daddy and their friends and here he is enjoying his croissant at the airport....yum yum. Couldn't you just eat him?




And here they are all togged up for the weather....don't you just love his shades?



Now if those pics haven't made you smile I'm sure this one will.  Milly likes to sit on the boss's knee in a morning while he eats his cereals and she was very happy to be used as a stand for his Ipad....maybe I should make a few dog Ipad stands?

She does make us smile.





That's all from me for today.  Please leave me a little message so I know you've called in and if you can then please link to your own smiles below....it's so lovely seeing what has made you all smile each week so many thanks to those who join in the fun.
Hugs,
Annie x

9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm laughing at the doggy iPad. SO cute.

The twins really DO look like bookends with their glasses. Had to laugh at the missing teeth, too. But Sam was so thoughtful to make the flower pot gift for you. And Theo's croissant looks almost as big as he is. That was too cute, too.

LOVED the smiles today and laughed at a few, too. Hope your Friday is awesome and your weekend is a joy.

Lisca said...

Great smiles today! The twins with their glasses! It's interesting that she chose exactly the same frames...
Theo looks so cute with his croissant and in the photo with the sunglasses is absolutely scrumptious.
The iPad stand is a great idea. You might have to patent it!
Have a good week, and wishing you well with all the account work.
Blessings,
Lisca

Anne said...

Good morning Annie, I remembered to link up :-)
Your post is just too cute for words :-) So much to smile at. The children are all so cute. Love the little one's shades and the twins in their specs!!! Half term here as well and the eldest son and family are away skiing.
Not allowed to put pictures of granddaughters on so can't show you them crafting. I love the 'IPad stand'. You flower pot is gorgeous as well. I do love it when they make things for us. Have a lovely weekend Annie. Anne x

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous photos and that ipad stand is so cute! x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, great photos of the family and little Theo looks brilliant. I have to say I couldn't believe it when I saw the photo of Milly. It was only yesterday that I took the same shot of Stan, will have to put it on here for next week, he just would not move. Luckily Stan is a bit bigger than Milly as Des has a larger laptop. Talk about Lap dogs! By the way you mentioned about the bird in the photograph we believe it's an Egret as the beak is straight whereas the beak on an Ibis curves downwards... well that's my theory anyway. Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Lynn Holland said...

Even though the pics of the kiddywinks are fantastic, its Milly who is the prize for me this week haha. Give her a big kiss from me. That picture is priceless. I may have to steal it to put on the side of my fridge to go with the rest of my gang xxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, love all your pics of your adorable grandchildren. What a coincidence that they had their hair trimmed on the same day. The twins do, indeed, look like little bookends but don't they just suit those frames and baby Theo in his shades just looks the thing too. What a well trained dog Milly is becoming - an ipad stand, what a hoot. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Ellie xx

mamapez5 said...

A great set of pictures this week Annie. I expect th hairdressers have all been busy this week. It is a shame the children need glasses so soon, but at least they can now get the help they need quite easily, and some fashionable frames too. Lexi is quite the young lady now isn't she.
I did smile at Milly holding up the ipad. Tango is always on my lap in the evenings, usually sitting on my crochet work and chewing my wool, but she gets quite indignant when I prop my tablet up between us! Kate x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This post brought lots of smiles to my face ! Love that one of the 2 and their glasses !! Priceless.