Friday 1 August 2014

This week's smiles....week 80

Hello to all who call by to share their smiles and to those who just drop in to find something to smile about.  You're all very welcome.

Thanks to those who joined in the fun last week.  I'm featuring Mrs D's post about home educating....I had a real chuckle at this.  I recognised many of the sayings but the scary thing is I have a feeling I've actually said some of them too :-) Thanks so much for sharing it Mrs D.

There is always lots to smile about here [ sometimes I have to focus my thoughts with all that's going on with the house move...or lack of it!!].  It really does help in difficult times to spend time concentrating on the good things in life.  My little twinnie munchkins have had a week with their Mummy and Daddy down in Cornwall with their Aunty, Uncle and two older cousins and from the photos have had a whale of a time. :-)



Here they are with their shades and life jackets on posing before they go out on their Uncles speed boat....guess the boat they are stood their is how they get out to it. :-)



This is the life! Sam at the wheel...looks like he's loving every minute of it. :-)



Another new experience...a chocolate fountain!  

Looks like fun. :-)


Sam certainly enjoyed it and wasn't going to leave all that chocolate on his plate :-)


I'm sure my little munchkins have raised a few smiles this week.  Why not snap your smiles and share them with us by linking yours below?  I promise I will call by at yours to check them out.

Be sure to call by next week cos I just might have a snap or two of a happy day on Monday when my baby gets married :-)  Exciting times. :-) 
Hugs,
Annie x

9 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Annie some really happy smiles love the first one they look so excited to be there too and chocolate well what is there not to smile about with chocolate. :D

So glad you posted early as had to get off now and would have had to do it on my phone later.. and it is tricky sometimes :D

Happy Smiles Friday Shaz in oz.x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

In that first photo, Lexi shows SUCH attitude. I love how she poses so easily. She's the REAL ham of the pair.

Of course, the chocolate fountain was probably worth its weight in gold, at least for the twinnies.

I almost didn't join this week. I've been so busy, I've not had much time to smile, except when Bleubeard did something really funny. But of course, I never had my camera handy when those things occurred.

Can't wait to see your baby get married. Bet you will be one proud mother of the groom!

tilly said...

what happy holiday smiles, hope the wedding has a lovely sunny day and goes to plan
Tilly

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy Friday Smiles hugs...aren't those twins just the cutest in their life jackets and sunnies. Enjoy the wedding, can't wait to see some pics. cheers Robyn

fairy thoughts said...

They really are a fun pair aren't they. I'm glad to see a bit of fruit in amongst all that choc choc ..... Very healthy ha ha
Janet

mamapez5 said...

Those two look like they are loving 'messing about in a boat'.
My daughter-in-law has a chocolate fountain, so I know exactly where Sam is coming from. Much too good to waste! Kate x

Laura said...

The photo of Sam and the chocolate is brilliant!! 18th birthday-card-front-material!
Sorry I didn't get around to linking yesterday - life/sleep got in the way
Thanks for hosting us :)
Laura
x

cockney blonde said...

Fab photos, thanks for sharing, x

Neet said...

Great pictures, great fun by all I imagine.
Love the top photo of Lexi modelling her outfit. Brilliant pose.
Hugs, Neet xx