Wednesday, 26 August 2026

WOYWW.....

 Hi all.  What a lovely week it's been.  I've had a steady flow of customers and have also enjoyed some special family times.






Last Thursday we met up with 4 of our gorgeous grandchildren and their mummies at a local sunflower field.  It was so special to spend time with them and to watch them enjoying time with their cousins.







On Saturday our men went to the first football match of the season so I spent the afternoon with that much older sister of mine....I've missed our Saturdays together.  Love her to bits.

In the sewing room this week I have...

  •  shortened and altered a pretty Wedding dress
  • shortened 3 pair of trousers
  • let out a gent's trousers and...


....labelled this pile [plus the jacket]  of school uniform ready for a young lady to start her new school next week.

I have also got some memory bears to make from silk ties so that will be a lovely job to do.  I will pop over to yours ASAP to see what you've been up to.

Hugs,
Annie x


11 comments:

  1. The family pic is lovely but the one of you and Doddy is a treasure, definitely one to frame, it’s such a happy photo! Another busy week for you, I admire your ability to deal with alterations of precious things like wedding dresses!
    Hugs LLJ 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures of you and your husband and with your family. It looks like it was a great day out.
    Ooh, memory bears made out of silk ties, I’m looking forward to seeing them.
    Happy WOYWW
    hugs
    Lynnecrafts 11xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW adore all the sunflower family photos so very special. Hugs Bj#12

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie, love the photos from the sunflower 🌻 farm. That one of you and Dod deserves pride of place. Sounds like you've had a lovely week with family and a busy week with the sewing. I think I might be able to help you with possible dates to look back on for 00 weeks. I'll PM you later. Have another lovely week. Hugs, Ellie xx #13

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is late for me today as I’m still trying to sort out the new laptop. It's great to see the family again. Hope to see the new bears when they're finished. Wishing you a very happy woyww, hugs Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your much older sis here! Nope I haven't blogged today - hope I have something from the sewing room to share next week..🥰 x x Jo 🌈

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a lovely picture of you all! Those sunflowers are gorgeous, such a happy flower.
    Wish you werer nearer I could keep you in work turning up trousers, everything I buy is always way too long and I don't do heels. I think I am shrinking in my old age!! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy quite late WOYWW catch-up!
    Busy sewing week and a stunning family photo. Those sunflowers! WOW.
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all those lovely sunflowers; as usual you have been so busy! Happy WOYWW! Susan #7. I am now in Rehab after my hip replacement and doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful family picture with all the sunflowers Annie. Good luck with the rest of the sewing /alterations. Stay safe and Happy Belated WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous family pictures Annie, I really miss our family get togethers, they've been far and between since hubby passed (4 years this week....where's the time gone?) sorry I'm soooo late dropping by, life really does get in the way sometimes! I've been doing gutters this week...oh well...I've got a man coming on Friday...oh and the boiler man too! Lucky me! Happy last weeks WOYWW!?((Lyn))#16

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for caring. I love getting your comments.